Lunes, Marso 14, 2011

My personal information

             

          This my first time to make a blog us will us my first post. I’’am  Reysel Burata. I’’m 17  years old. I live in Brgy: Gabu- an Roxas City. I was born on July 6 1993, in Negros Occidental. I’am the daughter of Mrs: Marina Burata and Mr: Pabblito Burata. I have two sisters and one brother. I graduated in dumolog national high school.
         My hobbies watching TV and  listening  music  playing volleyball badminton. My favorite’s foods  fruitsalad, sphagette and  fried chicken. My favorite’s carton characters spongebob, and doremon. My motto: known body is perfect in this world. M y favorite pets cat, Parrot, and  dog. My  favorite  colors pink, black, sky-blue, and light green. My favorite actress Kim Chue, Judean Santos, and Glades Reyes. My favorite actors John Loyyd Cruz, and  Coco Marten.
         I  have  my dreams in my life to become a good  frophesonal  dancer  someday, because I want to help my family. Education is the best to our life because education is important for us all if we learn what is right or wrong when it comes to all things happen in our world. My ambition in life is to fines my study in college right now sow that I can find a good job someday to help my parents fenancially.
       

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento